Home >Products >

Products

Case

youga gold mine burkina mining mpany

2018-03-17T16:03:39+00:00

Youga gold mine, Burkina Faso, Avesoro Resources

Youga produced 91,030oz of gold in 2012. The Youga gold mine is situated 180km south-east of Ouagadougou, the capital city of Burkina Faso. Initially owned by

Avesoro Burkina Faso

The Youga and Balogo Gold Mines are located in the province of Boulgou in Burkina Faso. Youga is located approximately 180km south east of the capital of

Major Mines Projects Youga Mine

Direct. On February 29, 2016, the Endeavour Mining Corp announced and completed the sale of its non-core Youga Mine to MNG Gold for $25.3 million. Youga was

Major Mines Projects Youga Mine

Youga was acquired by the Avesoro Resources Inc. on 18 December 2017. On October 31, 2017 the Avesoro Resources Inc. entered into a conditional agreement to acquire

youga gold mine - -china

Etruscan raises the bar at its Youga Mine in Burkina Faso. Gold bars produced at Etruscan's Youga Mine in March, 2008. The company, with JV partner

Avesoro boosts reserves at Youga mine in Burkina ... - Mining

May 08, 2019  The 763-sq-km licence area at Youga contains the Youga, Ouare and Balogo deposits. The company expects total production from Youga and its New Liberty gold mine in Liberia should come in at over ...

youga gold mine burkina mining company

Youga gold project knight pi sold english,burkina mining company s.a. location nahouri, burkina faso the youga gold project is located in the nahouri province of southern burkina faso, approximately 180 km south of the capital, ouagadougou and km north of the countrys southern border with ghana. the mine has been in production since 2008, with a plant designed to process

youga gold mine burkina mining company

youga gold mine burkina mining company. The Youga gold mine is situated 180km southeast of Ouagadougou the capital city of Burkina Faso Initially owned by Endeavour Mining the mine was sold to Avesoro Jersey formerly MNG Gold in February 2016 The mine was then acquired by

youga gold mine burkina mining company

home; youga gold mine burkina mining company; youga gold mine burkina mining company. Burkina Mining Company SA Location Nahouri Burkina Faso The Youga Gold Project is located in the Nahouri province of southern Burkina Faso approximately 180 km south of the capital Ouagadougou and 5 km north of the countrys southern border with Ghana The mine has been in production since 2008 with a plant ...

Avesoro Holdings

Avesoro Holdings. Privately-owned gold production, development and exploration company focused on West Africa and Turkey, established in 2013 by Mehmet Nazif Günal, founder and owner of the MNG Group. US$200 million spent to date including 4 acquisitions. Three operating mines with 2018 production target of

Burkina Mining Company SA Archives - International Mining

Jul 15, 2019  The mining program under the contract, secured by Avesoro’s Burkina Faso subsidaries, Burkina Mining Company SA (BMC) and Netiana Mining Company SA (NMC), is based on the excavation of between 800,000 to 900,000 bank cubic metres (bcm) of material per month, including a minimum of 120,000 t/mth of ore delivered to the run of mine (ROM) pad.

Youga Gold Mine - IndustryAbout

Youga Gold Mine Details Parent Category: Burkina Faso Category: Gold Mining Last Updated on 25 August 2014 Commodities: Gold; Area: Boulgou; Type: Open-pit Mine; Annual Production: 91,000 ounces of gold (2012) Owner: Burkina Mining Company (BMC) Shareholders: Endeavour Mining Corporation (90%) ...

youga gold mine burkina mining company

youga gold mine burkina mining company Gold production at the Youga Mine increased by 59 to 2714 kg from 2563 kg in 2010 Endeavour Mining Corp which was the company that operated the Youga Gold Mine Mining Technology Mining News and Views Youga Gold Mine is situated about 180km southeast of Ouagadougou the capital city of Burkina Faso...

youga gold mine burkina mining company

youga gold mine burkina mining company Youga gold mine, Burkina Faso, Avesoro Resources The Youga Gold Mine, operated by Endeavour Mining, is situated about 180km south-east of Ouagadougou, the capital city of Burkina Faso. Youga Gold Mine employs conventional open pit m

Avesoro YOUGA-OUARÉ DRILLING RESULTS AND EXPLORATION

Oct 10, 2018  Avesoro Resources Inc., (the “Company” or “Avesoro”) is pleased to report an update on exploration activities in Burkina Faso and Liberia. This includes positive drill results from Ouaré, Gassore West, and the discovery of two mineralized vein systems 1.5km east of the Company’s Youga Gold Mine (“Youga

youga gold mine burkina mining company - Hitlers Hollywood

youga gold mine burkina mining company. Gold production at the Youga Mine increased by 59 to 2714 kg from 2563 kg in 2010 Endeavour Mining Corp which was the company that operated the Youga Gold Mine Mining Technology Mining News and Views Youga Gold Mine is situated about 180km southeast of Ouagadougou the capital city of Burkina Faso.

gold mining in burkina faso overview

Youga Gold Mine . This mine is located about 180 km to the southeast of the country’s capital, Ouagadougou. The mine is owned by Burkina Mining Company which is a joint venture between the government of Burkina Faso (10%) and the Etruscan Resources (90%).

Endeavour Mining Burkina : Endeavour Mining Recrute Un ...

Sep 13, 2021  Transferred from endeavour mining youga gold mine in burkina where employed as commercial manger. endeavour's premium listing on the lse brings the largest producer of gold in the second largest gold producing region to london to pick up the mantle vacated by randgold when it

youga gold mine burkina mining company

The youga gold mine is located approximately 180 km southeast of ouagadougou. endeavour holds a 90 percent interest in burkina mining company which has been granted the rights to exploit the youga gold deposit. the remaining 10 percent of bmc is held by the government of burkina faso.

youga gold mine burkina mining company - Hitlers Hollywood

youga gold mine burkina mining company. Gold production at the Youga Mine increased by 59 to 2714 kg from 2563 kg in 2010 Endeavour Mining Corp which was the company that operated the Youga Gold Mine Mining Technology Mining News and Views Youga Gold Mine is situated about 180km southeast of Ouagadougou the capital city of Burkina Faso.

burkina mining company youga - Products

burkina mining company youga. 250tph river stone crushing line in Chile. 200tph granite crushing line in Cameroon. ... Gold Ore Beneficiation Plant. Copper ore beneficiation plant. Iron Ore Beneficiation Plant. 20TPH vertical mill for limestone desulfurization in power plant.

youga gold mine burkina mining company

youga gold mine burkina mining company Youga gold mine, Burkina Faso, Avesoro Resources The Youga Gold Mine, operated by Endeavour Mining, is situated about 180km south-east of Ouagadougou, the capital city of Burkina Faso. Youga Gold Mine employs conventional open pit m

Avesoro Resources signs mining contract for Youga Gold Mine

Jul 16, 2019  Avesoro Resources Inc. (“Avesoro” or the “Company”), the TSX and AIM listed West African gold producer is pleased to announce that the Company’s subsidiaries, Burkina Mining Company SA (“BMC”) and Netiana Mining Company SA (“NMC”), have entered into an open pit mining contract (the “Contract”) with Orkun Group Sarl (“Orkun”) at the Youga Gold Mine (“Youga”) in ...

Youga mine, Burkina Faso - Mining Weekly

Aug 31, 2012  Location: The Youga mine is located about 180 km south-east of Ouagadougou, the capital city of Burkina Faso. Brief History: Youga began commercial production in mid-2008. Brief Description: At a ...

Endeavour Mining receives US$25.3 million from the sale of ...

The Youga Gold Mine is located approximately 180 km southeast of Ouagadougou. Endeavour holds a 90% interest in Burkina Mining Company ("BMC") which has been granted the rights to exploit the Youga Gold Deposit. The remaining 10% of BMC is held by the Government of Burkina Faso.

Avesoro awards mining contract for Youga Gold Mine in ...

Avesoro Resources’ subsidiaries Burkina Mining and Netiana Mining have signed an open pit mining contract with Orkun Group at the Youga Gold Mine in Burkina Faso.. The mining programme is based on the excavation of approximately 800,000 to 900,000 bank cubic metres (BCM) of material per month, including a monthly minimum of 120,000t of ore delivered to the run-of-mine (ROM) pad.

Avesoro boosts reserves at Youga mine in Burkina Faso ...

The company expects total production from Youga and its New Liberty gold mine in Liberia should come in at over 200,000 ounces of gold a year for the next four years. Youga is about 180 km southeast of the capital of Ouagadougou, adjacent to Burkina Faso’s border with Ghana.

Avesoro HomePage

Youga Gold Mine acquired from Endeavour Mining Inc. in February 2016 for US$25.3m; High grade Balogo deposit acquired from Endeavour Mining Inc. in February 2016 for US$25.3m; Trucking of ore from Balogo to Youga commenced in March 2017; Production: 90,000-100,000 oz forecast for 2019

About Us PW Mining

TSF / Concrete Civils, Youga Gold Mine, Burkina Faso (2007) PW was selected in 2006 for the construction of the Tailings Storage Facility at the new Youga Gold Mine Project in Burkina Faso. This contract was extended thereafter to include a portion of the Plant Site Concrete Civils.

gold mining in burkina faso overview

Youga Gold Mine . This mine is located about 180 km to the southeast of the country’s capital, Ouagadougou. The mine is owned by Burkina Mining Company which is a joint venture between the government of Burkina Faso (10%) and the Etruscan Resources (90%).

Netiana Mining Company Archives - International Mining

The mining program under the contract, secured by Avesoro’s Burkina Faso subsidaries, Burkina Mining Company SA (BMC) and Netiana Mining Company SA (NMC), is based on the excavation of between 800,000 to 900,000 bank cubic metres (bcm) of material per month, including a minimum of 120,000 t/mth of ore delivered to the run of mine (ROM) pad.

Gold Mining Industry is Booming in Burkina Faso ...

Jan 02, 2016  And: Gold Mining in Chad – A Growing Industry Ahead . Youga Gold Mine . This mine is located about 180 km to the southeast of the country’s capital, Ouagadougou. The mine is owned by Burkina Mining Company which is a joint venture between the government of Burkina Faso (10%) and the Etruscan Resources (90%).

youga gold mine burkina mining company

The youga gold mine is located approximately 180 km southeast of ouagadougou. endeavour holds a 90 percent interest in burkina mining company which has been granted the rights to exploit the youga gold deposit. the remaining 10 percent of bmc is held by the government of burkina faso.